- Government will purchase paddy from farmers for Rs 2500 per quintal.
- Electricity bill up to 400 units will be half.
- 35 kg of rice will be given on each ration card.
- In the Chief Minister Kanyadan scheme, the grant amount was Rs 25 thousand.
- - "Divyangs" - physically disabled will be given a marriage for the amount of one lakh rupees.
- The honorarium of cooks who made midday meal was valued at Rs 1500.
Scholarship for ST-SC and Backward Classes has been raised to Rs. One thousand rupees. With this, they will be given 700 rupees for food.
- Tendupta collectors will now get 4 thousand rupees.
- NDRF jawans will be given 50 percent allowance
- 10 youths will be trained in every village for Gobar Gas Plant.
Police will get respite allowance.
source : internet.